1. I will eat and drink normally, so my life expectancy should stop deteriorating as rapidly as it has been over the last week or so.
2. My wife Heather will love me more when my absence can make her heart grow fonder.
3. I miss the sound of my alarm.
4. Our French 17 yr old has now returned to his family after two weeks, so I am not required for entertainment purposes to the same extent.
5. I am rapidly falling out with the cat, who follows me round the house and crampons himself to my lap whenever I sit down. I tell you, I've lost precious quantities of blood.
6. Bertha, my Brompton, is pining for me. I can hear her cries from the bike shed.
7. I am becoming allergic to Marigolds.
8. I am built to be a hunter-gatherer - so need to leave the cave.
9. If I stay away from work any longer I will definitely have forgotten my system password. In fact - oh blow - I'll need to ring Daniel in IT as soon as I get in.
10. Great Expectations AND Downton have both finished.... so so sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment