About Me

My photo
I run The Key and Ten Governor Support - a team of 50+ highly talented individuals with a passion to support school leaders and governors

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Isn't half term marvelous?

Well - I had three days off; not the whole week.  But it was recuperative nonetheless.  Really caught up on a bit of sax playing and went down to Brighton for my 3-weekly tuition fix from the mad one.  We spent half an hour focusing on major keys, dorians and aolians.  Now I need to go and learn them.

Because I won the Captain's bogey competition (non golfers must wonder what sort of disgusting activity this can involve), my handicap has been cut by 4.  Shucks.  The great deluge on Sunday meant that I was unable to make any attempt to play to it:  the course was closed, which apparently is a great rarity.

Went to see Skyfall on Thursday.  Great entertainment.  Shame about our M, though.  Is Denchian retirement fast approaching then?  For entertainment value, the best thing offered by the telly was Homeland, where Damian Lewis and Clare Danes produced some of the best acting I have seen for a very long time.  Gripping stuff, to boot.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment